Singapore - PD20190501
Are you the kind of Product Designer who can turn our software into a stunning, 5 star, easy-to-use product for our clients? We want you!
We’re looking for a designer with UX skills. Idem is an enterprise SaaS platform for Hotels to manage their groups. It’s a multi sided platform for Hotels, Event Planners and Guests to book rooms as part of a group reservation for Conferences etc.
We are a dedicated team of industry professionals who continually push the boundaries of hospitality technology, sales and customer support. We’re solving tough problems and developing elegant, beautiful software for an industry desperately in need of innovation.
- This is a Full Time position for Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents only.
- Portfolio of exceptional design projects
- Minimum of two years’ of professional experience in UI/UX design of web and mobile applications.
- Candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments will be a plus point.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design skills in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InvisionApp, Zeplin and other relevant design tools.
- Have a strong knowledge in typography, styles, grid layouts and building UI design systems.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Team spirited: Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Develop feature design briefs, logic flows, wireframes and requirements within evolving technology, business, time constraints and user needs.
- Executing all UI design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Provide a magic touch for the feel of experience through controls and user feedback.
- Author and own clear, concise and complete documentation including diagrams, visual content, and prototyping.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes front-end and back-end engineers, project managers and other designers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
- Handle the most complex, technology constrained or iteration sensitive systems.
- Stay on top of contemporary UI design concepts and patterns.
- Attends software reviews and supports production as subject matter expert and user advocate for their product areas.
- Bring energy and positivity to your design work and see it through to completion.
- Take ownership of user and product stories and balance your user-centered design practices with business requirements.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images